Upon completion of his Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree from Curtin University in 2015, Ashley started working at Como Physiotherapy in March 2015. Ashley’s areas of interest are in the areas of rehabilitation and the prevention of sports injuries, management of chronic disease, chronic low back pain and treatment of amputee’s.
Ashley is also trained in DMA Clinical Pilates, in which he utilizes a combination of Dry Needling, with exercise and manual therapy to achieve the best results during treatment sessions.
Ashley is currently the Physiotherapist for the Perth Redbacks State Basketball League teams – a role Ashley took on with the club in 2014. Ashley is also currently working with individuals suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis on Monday evenings in Shenton Park, utilizing group exercise and hydrotherapy for the management of this disease.
During his spare time, Ashley’s other activities include playing basketball, cycling around the Swan River, scuba diving or watching the West Coast Eagles!
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) Curtin University of Technology
- Level 1 Neuromuscular Dry Needling course
- Level 1 Sports Physiotherapy
- Unit A & Unit B DMA Pilates
Ashley’s Associations & Achievements:
- Member of the APA
- Physiotherapist for the Perth Redbacks State Basketball League
- Monday night Ankylosing Spondylitis Exercise Group
- Sports trainer for the Canning Tigers