Casey completed her Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy at Curtin University and joined the Como Physiotherapy team in 2013. Casey’s areas of interest stretch across various aspects, including that of musculoskeletal as well as post-operative rehabilitation, antenatal and postnatal physiotherapy.
Casey enjoys treating a range of sporting injuries. Areas of post-operative rehabilitation Casey attends to, include cardiopulmonary / chest physiotherapy. She also works with treating patients in the areas of antenatal and postnatal physiotherapy, in the treatment for mastitis and individual assessments for ante/post-natal Pilates.
Casey has also worked with a number of different sports, including football, soccer, rugby, basketball, netball and athletics.
Casey holds an Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute Level 1 and 2 Matwork Certificate and currently runs our Pilates and Balance classes and is available for private consults.
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) Curtin University of Technology
- The Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute Matwork Level 1 and Level 2
Casey’s Association & Achievements:
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Clinical Pilates Instructor
- Sports Trainer for the Richmond Tigers Football Club and for East Fremantle Football Club
- Football Club