Naomi graduated with a Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy with distinction from Curtin University. Naomi joined the Como Physiotherapy Clinic team in 2016. Her areas of interest include spinal pain, neurological physiotherapy, women’s health, antenatal and postnatal physiotherapy and acupuncture/dry needling.
Naomi has a keen interest in assisting people to move better. Whatever one’s mobility goals may be, Naomi’s expertise in working with patients in the area of mobility remains vast, ranging from those who are recovering from injuries to those wanting to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) with Distinction – Curtin University
- Acupuncture, Muscles & Pain – APA Continuing Education Course
Naomi’s Associations & Achievements:
- Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Member of Physiotherapy Business Groups & Acupuncture and Dry Needling Groups
- Sports trainer for Kalamunda Rugby Union Club
- APA Board of Directors Student Award 2015
- APA WA Chapter Prize 2015
- Vice Chancellor’s List Semester 1 & Semester 2 2012, Curtin University APA WA Branch Award for Highest First Year Results 2012